Wednesday 7 November 2012

What Has Been Learned from Research So Far

What have I learnt from research?
I have learnt from my specific research into film openings that almost everything written in my film plot will not be able to go into the two minutes, no matter how tempting it is too try and tell it all in the short space of time. I have seen some really interesting begging’s and there are definitely some elements that I would like to use in my opening two minutes. For example ‘Hot Fuzz’ uses the interesting effect of a cut away a lot and I would definitely be interested in trying to replicate that in my opening two minutes but doing it in a slightly different style.
Throughout my time on the media course I have also learnt many technical terms and now when trying to describe how I wold like a specific frame or shot to look, I can explain and describe it using technical terms. I have learnt many different camera angles and movements and editing techniques, and from this have begun to not only develop the plot of my opening two minutes but have begun to specifically look at how I would like it to be shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment