Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ideas for Make-Up

Idea for 80's style make-up
I was thinking this style of make-up for the band picture on the news as I researched what would be appropiate and the majority of what was shown were vibrant, pop colour eyeshadows and statement lips. I originally thought of a more exotic colour such as orange but decided that although people probably would have worn orange, it didn't have a 'band' label attached to it - it seemed to be more everyday people rather than huge celebrities.

Idea for downfall of Ruby Maverick


For the more 'trashy' Ruby, I thought of Taylor Momsen style make-up - heavy and not very flattering. Although Taylor isn't an 80's inspiration, she has openly said that she would have preferred to live in that time which is why her make-up, and often her clothing, conveys this. Also, people like Courtney Love went through her downfall during the 80's and became very similar to how Taylor is now. I'm not entirely certain on the lipstick however, but I personally think the eyes would be an effective idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment