Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ideas for Clothing

80's style wristbands
An idea would be for Ruby to have sweatbands on her wrists, very similar to these, as this was a massive trend in the 80's. It may be difficult to find them considering they are far past their age but it would be prove very effective to misé-en-scene and the year the film is set in should become very apparent, alongside every other detail as well.

Velvet Leggings
These are the leggings I was thinking about for the band photo or even in the flashback. They're high-waisted also. I had thought that Ruby could where these with a plain (or band printed) t-shirt and denim jacket, with 80's hair and make-up.

Denim Jacket
This is the denim jacket I have, if necessary I can also 're-work' it - add some rips, as I was wary it looks a bit too 'perfect' to be an 80's style jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment